Sunday, December 29, 2013

December Favorites 2013

I'm back! I have decided to pick up the blog again! What better way to start back then to share my monthly favorites! These are a few products that have stood out this month!

NAKED 3: This has been anticipated for a while in the beauty world! And I know that not everyone has liked it but I LOVE IT! It is full of rosy and purple shades which make my brown eyes pop!
 
 
 
a few of my favorite shadows!

LORAC PRO:  If you are looking for a basic palette, this is it! This is full of all of the shades that you will need on a daily basis. You can create just about any look with it. I find myself reaching for it on the daily!



REVLON BRONZER IN CHIC AND BRONZED:  It is an all matte bronzer and is broken into four quadrants. I use this as a contour powder as well as something that warms up the face. It doesnt have too much orange and is not to warm for my skin tone! 

BENEFIT BOX BLUSH IN ROCKATUER: Rockatuer is a subtle natural rosy colored blush. It has a bit of a rose gold sheen in it. I dont really like to wear it by itself. I like a more dramatic blush but what I like to do with it is to layer it for an extra oomph!



JORDANA FABULINER IN BROWN: I recently decided that I was going to master liquid eyeliner. I have tried before and it was always a hot freaking mess! Well, I took the advice of some of my favorite beauty gurus who are always raving about this liner. BAM! I have mastered a new skill. I particularly love the brown for days that I don't want an overly dramatic look!

JORDANA 12 HOUR MADE TO LAST LIQUID PENCIL IN BLACK POINT: The best and cheapest liner you are going to get. This eyeliner is great for the waterline and last for days! This stuff is not going to budge after it sets. And best of all it is less then $3 

ANASTASIA BROW WIZ IN CARAMAL AND BRUNETTE: I have been a powder girl pretty much all year. Yet again, I was looking for something new and was influenced by my favorite beauty gurus! The brow wiz is a skinny pencil and creates a natural look. I use the lighter of the shades from the inner part of my brow and the darker shade on the tail. go get you some!

BUXOM LASH MASCARA: I got this as a sample when I ordered some stuff from Sephora about a month ago. It has a rubber brush with a lot of spiky bristles. It is great for creating volume and is good at separating the lashes. I like using it as a finishing coat to make sure there are no clumps!

CHANEL CHANCE: I got this with my Ulta rewards this last quarter. It is such a classic scent by a classic brand! The Chanel website describes it as an "unexpected floral". It just makes me feel special to wear it! 


I am excited to start back with my blog! I have some good ideas that I am looking to share! Get ready 2014! 

No comments:

Post a Comment