Saturday, June 15, 2013

IPSY JUNE 2013

Ipsy is something that I look forward to every month! And this month I think they were reading my mind! I am really excited about what this bags holds. I got it the other day and I wanted to test out the products first so I could give my first impressions as well! Here goes!





First, we need to take a moment to appreciate the bag itself. HELLLLLO GORGEOUS! I am in LOVE with this bag. and this months bag was well worth the $10 that it costs! Lets jump into the products!

Starting from the left:


  • Star Looks Lip Pencil in Tipsy. $12--I havent tried it on the lips yet but I swatched it and it is so pigmented and creamy. Tipsy is a beautiul corally pink color. Spot on for this summer!
  • Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter. $18--I have been wanting to try a highlighting pencil. I was actually on the hunt for one recently. I have only used it once so far. It does have any sparkle or sheen it is just meant to make that area look a little lighter. Im impressed so far!
  • J.Cats Beauty Sparkling cream Palette in Suzie. $4.49--I am not sure about this product. The product is not very creamy but straight up SPARKLE. I dont think I will get much use out of this but maybe for a fancy night look??
  • NYX Blush in Angel. $5.99--As you can see the corner of my blush is missing. I was testing it out yesterday and tapped the edge to get off additional product and it cracked. That being said this blush is super soft and creamy. And Angel is a great day to day blush! Super excited for this as I havent ever used a NYX blush!
  • PSSST Instant Dry Shampoo. $3?--Full size is about $6. I am loving dry shampoos lately. I did try this out and it worked pretty well. Def a competitor for my Batiste. This is a travel size so I am gonna save it for that! Space saver!
The total for the bag is about $44. WOW! so worth the money. I love getting a little present every month for such a good deal. If you haven't signed up yet you can do so here. Not only do you get a great deal on this products, IPSY offers a discount for each brand that is featured in this months bag. BONUS! So if you love the product, you can go get more. Check back next month for the JULY bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment