Friday, June 21, 2013

Wet N Wild Eyeshadows

Looking for some new shadows?? On a budget?  Concerned about quality? Well, I have the answer. WET N WILD! They have some of the BEST eyeshadow's on the market, not just the drugstore. I dont think I have encountered a bad one yet!  They are pigmented, creamy, soft, gorgeous!  and the best part is they wont break the bank!  The 8 pan palettes run about $5, the 3 pans are about $4, and the singles are $2. Here is my collection so far.

Comfort Zone, Blue Had Me at Hello, Petal Pusher, Sparkle til Morning, and Nude Awakening 

Nude Awakening and Sparkle til Morning are limited editions and are no longer available in stores. The other three are part of the regular collection.

I Got Good Jeans, Cool as a Cucumber, Walking on Eggshells, Silent Treatment, and Brule
Silent Treatment and Walking on Eggshells are in my regular rotation and Brule, the single, is one of the most versatile of products. I have one that is open and well loved! It works as a base for the eyes, a highlight for the browbone, a shade to blend out the edges. Wonderful! And now for a few swatches!


I just chose some of my favorites from various of the palettes. These photo does not does it justice but you can see how pigmented they are. And these are not swatched over primer, just shadow to skin. In my experience they last really well, especially when a primer or based is used.

I highly recommend these shadows to anyone looking for something new. WNW is no longer what we they used to be. They upped there game and are a steal at the drugstore. These shadows are as good if not better than any high end shadow out there. You just cant beat it! Go try it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment