Saturday, June 8, 2013

Quick Day to Day Look

For the last week, I have been obsessed with the same look. After watching a video by Jaclyn Hill, I was inspired to try it out myself! Now, I cant say that I did as good a job, BUT I think it looks good.


In Jaclyn's video she centered the eye look around Stila Kitten, an eye shadow that I dont own. So, in an effort to get the same look, I turned to my trusty Wet n Wild collection. I used the trio Walking on Eggshells to get the same sparkly, silver, nude eyeshadow. Dust some medium brown into the crease and use a dark brown shadow or liner to line the eyes! Add the mascara and your eye look is complete!

Other Products that I used:
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Concealer in Brightening and Neautralizer
MAC MSF Natural
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral
Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara
Loreal Million Lashes Fiber Extensions
MAC Pro Longwear Blush in Baby Dont Go (I used it for e/s though)
Espresso from the Lorac Pro Palette as liner
*All the products mentioned were purchased by me

No comments:

Post a Comment