Sunday, May 26, 2013

First Impression: Kenra Blow Dry Spray

I finally got my Ulta rewards certificate for the first quarter of the year. Some how I missed getting the magazine that had it but Ulta kindly sent it to me again. This quarter I was a level 5. After consulting what was an approved purchase, I headed out to Ulta to get my prize. I had my eyes set on the Kenra blow dry spray. I have heard a lot of positive reviews about it in the beauty community, so I went for it.


Retails for $22 at Ulta



Now, the main thing that drew me in was the claim to dry my hair faster. After reading further, it also offers frizz control and heat protection. A plus in my book!

So I had hoped in the shower before heading to the store and decided to dry my hair as soon as I got home. As directed, I sprayed my whole head and broke out the dryer. Now, my hair had sometime to air dry but I do that on a regular basis. The more dry the hair, the less time it spends under the heat.

After spraying my head down, I combed it out and went about the normal routine! I think I was able to get my whole head dry in about 5 minutes. Pretty impressive! I have a lot of hair and its pretty long these days so it was quite a feat!

After one use, I would say that it was worth it. I think this will become a major part of my routine.  It did seem to make my hair dry faster and it seems to smooth it out! Yay for rewards and new products! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment