Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My top beauty vloggers

It is no secret that I have an obsession with beauty. It started many years ago but was ignited by my frequent viewing of YouTube videos. Everyday I have to come home and watch the new videos posted on my subscription list. Today I want to share some of my favorites and the ones that I watch most often.

First up, LeighAnnSays


LeighAnn is the first Youtuber that I started watching. I was looking for a way to ombre my hair at home and found her video. I have watched every video since! Not only is she good at makeup, she is really funny and doesn't take her self too seriously!

Dos, Jaclyn Hill


She is a former MAC make-up artist that has gone freelance. She is awesome at makeup and does great tutorials. I have learned many techniques from her, most recently, how to do perfect winged liner!

Next up, Nicole Guerriero


Helllo! She is gorg! She is also someone who has great tutorials and makes beauty look some effortless!

Forth, Beauty Broadcast


Emily is a former News Host and it shines through! I look to her for great product reviews and expert advice on new stuff!

Next up, MakeupByTiffanyD


Gotta support a local girl! Tiffany hails from the good ol ATL! She is a makeup artist by accident and really shows what you can do when you are passionate about something. She has turned youtube from a hobby to a career!  I have bought many things from her recommendations.

Youtuber 6, Msgoldgirl

Not only does Marnie talk about her obsession why makeup, she keeps it real and shares things that really matter, most recently her battle with Hypothyroidism.

Last vlogger I want to share today is Bunny


Welcome to the swamp! I love bunny because she doesn't car what others think and sets her own style. and I am highly jealous of her thrift hauls!



of course there are others that I watch but these above are probably my most watched!  Please go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment