Saturday, April 6, 2013

April Julep Maven

I am a lover of the monthly subscription. One of them that I get every month is the Maven Box. It is by a company called Julep.It started out as mainly nail polish but has morphed into various beauty products as well. There are several styles to choose from. This month I got the modern beauty box.


This months box featured dry shampoo and cuticle serum.I am excited to try the dry shampoo. I use dry shampoo several times a week and im always up for something new!

and lets be real, a girl always need something for the cuticles. There is nothing worse than painting your nails pefectly and having ragety cuticles. I have used the serum a couple of times and it seems to be legit! We'll see.

Lastly, they threw in some rock candy! There is always a little something special!

Until next time, PLEASE SUBSRIBE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment