Monday, April 15, 2013

First Impression: Physician's Formula Fake Out Mascara

First Impression: LOVE IT! I am very picky about my mascaras. I want length and volume and I dont want to compromise! Well, I am always up for trying new things and after Bunny recommended it, I decided to give it a go.

It has a pretty big brush. It is one of the those plastic ones,which I am usually not a fan, BUT this one provides great volume! Fake Out also contains natural fibers so it makes  the lashed loook a little longer with irritating the eyes!

I have been using for a couple of days now and I really like to combine it with my L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black.

The mascara cost about $10 from the drugstore, but there are always coupons or dealsout there.

If you are looking for something new to try, definately check this one out!

Please Subcribe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment