Thursday, April 25, 2013

First Impression: Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation

I have been needing to get a new foundation for a while. The foundation I was using just was working but I didnt know what to buy. That is when I got a coupon for a free bottle of Covergirl 3-in-1 Foundation. I had heard some buzz about it but wasnt overly confidant. The last time I used anything Covergirl was probably back in high school. But, IT WAS FREE. WHO DOESNT LOVE FREE??? So, I went to the store last night and picked it up.


I have only worn it once but I think it wore great. I have combo to oily skin so if my face is not shiny by noon, its been a good day. Well, shockingly, when I got in my car at 5:15 today to leave work, My face barely had any shine to it. There was a little but it looked more glowy than oily. It looked natural all day and didnt fade or oxidize on my skin. Two Thumbs UP!

I want to throughly review the foundation after I am able to wear it for a while and give my full impression but so far so good!

If you are interested in trying it, you can get them at any drugstore or somewhere like Walmart or Target and price ranges from about $9-13. Check back later for my full review!

No comments:

Post a Comment