Thursday, April 11, 2013

NOTD: Gold and Nude

Just wanted to pop on quickly. I hae been a little behind on posts but I have a new mani to share tonight. We all know that french tips can be hard to acheive at home. So, I decided to switch up the traditionals style to create something a little more modern with the same feel!


 
 
I wish that the pictures would have turned out better! Sorry about that! But instead of just going straight across I decided to do it at an angle where it created a "V" shape at the tip of the nail.
 
To create this look I used a a pinky nude by ELF. It came in a three pack and I am not sure it has a name :/ For the tips I used Gold Coin by Revlon. One of my favorite polishes in my vast collection!
 
I am really in love with the look and it is really simple to do!
 
Next up, I plan on doing a first impression of my new favorite mascara! Keep your eyes peeled and as alwasy, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment