Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ipsy April Glam Bag

Subscription service are abundant on the market these days. I have only taken part in Ipsy and Julep so I cant say that I have a full range of experience. BUT I do watch a lot of YouTube videos and reviews of various boxes like Birchbox, beauty box 5, Glossy Box, etc, etc. And I have to say, Ipsy is the best. You often get full size products or deluxe samples. No skimpy foil packets here. And the best part, ITS ONLY TEN DOLLARS!!!!!

This months theme was Pretty In Pink! Here is an overview of the bag.
Overview of Bag


 Did I mention you get a sweet bag every month! On to the close ups!


Big Sexy Hair Powder Play


 I have actually used this product before. It is a powder that you rub between your fingers and rub it in the roots of your hair. It adds a little volume to flat hair. I am not exactly sure how much this costs but I know I bought the other one I have for about $3.50 and it was on sale.

Sation Nail Polish in Love at First Byte

Next up, a full size nail polish! I have a lot of polish but I have never used this brand. The color is not showing up true, it is more of a light baby pink. I have heard good things about the brand so i cant wait to try it! The price I looked up varies but it sells from somewhere around $5-7.
 
Be a Bombshell Blush in Sweet Cheeks 

 I have received a couple of other products from this brand in other Ipsy bags and so far I have been impressed. It is a bright pink with a nice sheen to it. From the swatch Ill put up in a moment, the blush has quite a bit of pigmentation but looks like it can blend out for a more subtle effect. This blush sells for $16 on the company website.

Mica Beauty Cosmestics eyeshadow in Earth
Mica is also another brand that is featured often in Ipsy bags. My gel eyeliner I am currently using is from that company. The color is a light pink with lots of shimmer! It will be great for an extra touch to some special looks! The full size retails for about $15 on the company website. From what I can tell, this is a bit smaller than the full size but it is an ample sample of the product!

Mica eyeshadow on the Left and Be a Bombshell on the Right
 
I am excited to start using this products. Probably most excited about the blush!

If you are interested in trying a subscription service, I highly recommend Ipsy. You get a great deal for the money. And who doesn't love a surprise every month!?! Check out www.Ipsy.com for more information!



No comments:

Post a Comment