Sunday, April 21, 2013

MINI HAUL!

So, I did some shopping. Just wanted to get on and share the few things that I picked up this weekend. I seriously cant wait to start using everything! On with the haul!

Starting from the left:

  1. MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow in Triple Impact. My heart is palpatating at how beautiful it is. It is a pretty sheer wash of color but its gorgous! Its a whiteish color that reflects purple!
  2. Lorac Glogetter Palette.  I spotted this beauty on the Ulta website and I knew I had to have it. It contains 8 Matte Vibrant shadows and 2 highlighting shades. It is going to create some great summer time looks. EEEEKKKK!
  3. MAC Lipglass in Silly. This is from thier new collection. It is a hot pink lipgloss that creates a BANG on the lips. yeah buddy!
  4. Maybelline Color Tattoos in Cool Crush and Seashore Forests. I have many of these cream shadows by maybelline but nothing like this! These beauties are duochrome. They are both in the blue family. Cool Crush is a lighter color that has a more silvery reflection while Seashore Forests is a darker blue that reflects gold. B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L
  5. ELF Metallic Neon Trio. From the pictures you can only see the orange one but, there is also a hot pink and a bright blue. These are spot on for spring and summer!
  6. Simple Oil Balancing face wipes. I love Simple products. I have pretty sensitive skin and these low maintaince wipes help to reduce irritation. I havent ever used this type but hopefully they will help control the shine!
Everything but ELF and MAC came from ULTA. They had thier Friends and Family Sale this weekend which meant 20% off! I had to take advantage! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment